Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Craig Ferguson

So my school started last night. And I already have a freaking project......! Because this is accelerated class and we only meet 12 times for this class, we will have a project every freaking class! and a quiz, I am so annoyed. This is exactly what I didn't want. I just wanted to learn how to make patterns and sew and etc...............but the life is not that easy, I have to do all the new student stuff all over again. I am learning to be patient again.....
Anyway, it is almost one in the morning, I am trying to finish my home work witch is half done, I am blogging and watching TV to escape from the reality. And my recent secret crash is Craig Ferguson!!! I know it is so weird and he is old and not cute but I find him charming. He is Scottish, of course, and has very sarcastic funny sense of humor! And I have thing for older men, with little gray hair and confident in their presence. I was 14 when I was in love with Richard Gere, so I am weird. But I am watching his show and giggling and dreaming to meet him in person, maybe we can go to pub and grab some drinks! He is kinda friend with Gerard Butler!! He is from Scotland! I must like him!!! Haaaaah, I need to go to Scotland and gaga over hot Scottish guy talking. That accent gets me, not English accent, they are too soft and too feminine sound, Australian accent is too country and lazy. Chris told me we can go to Scotland someday but I am not allow to talk to any guys, just to look. Dang it! But he wants to go to Sweden on the way back so he can have his fantasy with looking at the women over there. So it will be a funny trip if we ever make it there.
Anyway, I better get back to reality and finish my project.......

5 comments:

nao-chan said...

Craig Ferguson......I kinda understand what you mean. I want or like to have my future husband to have gray hair(silver fox??)when we get old together. I want THE kakkoii ojisama feature in him. I don't know about Richard Gear :) but I sure liked George Clooney before. And about the trip....I'd love to join to find my eye candy!!!

nao-chan said...

by the way what was the first project?? have fun and post them when its ready!!

punknani said...

Oh come on! Richard Gere was hot in Pretty Woman!!! I love that movie!!!! Yeah, I love that silver fox with little craw's feet wrinkle eyes, that makes their eyes little squinty.
Yeah, let's go to Scotland!!!
My first project was design 4 outfits inspired by your favorite designer with color story and sample swatches. I only had a day and half to finish it so I was so stressed out. You know coming from Graphic Design classes, you want it to be perfect, so I stayed up till 5 in the morning to finish it! My inspiration was from JCrew, Crewcuts. They have some cute kids clothes!! I will take a pic of Trendboard when I get it back.

Apes said...

Hey Nanako, it's April. I saw that you left a comment on Carrie's blog and was excited to find you! I hope all is well and it was fun to see you this summer!

Gillman said...

Yeah Nani! That is crazy that you can function on no sleep. You are my inspiration for sure. Post your projects soon!