2 more days until book called "Breaking Dawn" is coming out!!!!!!!!!!!! I can't wait....!! It is the final book to Twilight series that I got hooked reading since a couple weeks ago. Past 2 weeks, my mind has been out there, couldn't focus on anything really, I am just waiting. So I already told Chris I am not doing anything on Saturday, I do not want to be bothered by anybody, so he needs to take care of kids and take them away from me for a day. I really want to go to book store on Friday night, because it is coming out at 12:01 am, but I don't know if I want to wait in line to buy a book with bunch of people at midnight....but I am planing to get up early to go get a book! I know it sounds so crazy and childish, but I just can't get my mind out of these books.
And I did something new today. I went to check out design school and enrolled myself to start taking some classes. It just happened so quickly that I decided to go back to school, so I haven't really got the grip on thoughts of going back to school yet. I will be going to International Academy of Design & Technology, will be studying Fashion Design and Marketing. I will be taking 2 evening classes a week, so it won't be too bad and enough to keep me busy with project. The environment is just like "Project Runway" show, and it is so exciting!!!! I will be creating my own line of kids clothing and make millions in the future!!! (Well I can hope) I already pick the name for my brands. I am really excited, finally I am going back to school and learn only about what I really want to learn. I don't have to worry about academics, which I don't do that well. Just being around creative people and that feeling of being in studio is awesome and can't wait to start the classes!! I will be posting about my projects on the way when I start school, so stay tuned!
Mrs. Stern's Lamborghini Is For Sale
-
Mrs. Stern of Hyde Park has finished ferrying the neighborhood children to
and from their various school and after-school events, thank you very much,
so h...
9 years ago
6 comments:
So...how did your day off go? Did you read your book? Hope it was super duper!!
Well, my day off didn't go as I planed, I still had to be a Mommy but I did read my 700 page book in 2 days. It was a good ending and I am reading it again....I know sounds a little obsessive, but I just want to read it thought slowly this time. My kids have been sick with fever, Siany first and now Fairen, so we have been staying home again. I hate it when kids are so sick...can't really do anything for them....
Hey hey hey!!! I sometime wish if I could go back to creative world.... I'm happy that you are going back in that design, creative field!! if I have more time, I would do the same thing like you. Well keep posting and I'll give you a CRITIQUE!! hahaha jk. anyways, I'm excited for you, and I love that show too!(project runway. have you seen Ace of Cake? its fun to watch)
Oh, no!! No Critique!! It already gives me a nerve twitch!!! Be nice now!! I wish you are here to go to school with me again! Well at least I am old enough to not care too much about what people think, and can focus on what I want to learn, but I still hope to meet cool people at school. I don't watch Ace of Cake..is that the show about all these cake makers?
These cakes are sooo amazing. not just because its different, but it gives what the clients ask for. I dont like some cakes that goes overboard but when they make elegant, cute, and unique cakes it is fascinating. (although I wouldn't eat them...gives no appetite)
I forgot to say congrats on school, that's awesome! I'm so happy for you. Keep us updated on how it goes!
Post a Comment